SKIN-SO-SOFT: DOES IT REALLY WORK?


Haven't used Skin-so-Soft since I was in my late teens when men were 
my focus, not gardens.  (However, I did help my mom plant plenty of flowers around her house.)  Unfortunately, I've always had sensitive skin.  I tried many lotions to see what wasn't allergic to.   Therefore, going out of doors wasn't a daily concern as it is now at age 65. 

However, I remember many women swearing that Skin-so-Soft was, also, good for keeping mosquitoes away as well as being a great lotion.  I purchased a bottle (in the pic) to give Skin-so-Soft another spin as a bug-repellent while gardening.  

Maybe I'll rub it on my clothes instead.  Hope it works!  I'll let y'all know this summer.  Who else out there swears by this product?  Leave a comment.  

Nonetheless, I was impressed with the following information about Skin-so-Soft from a fellow-blogger/Avon dealer.  I thought some of the uses were kind of funny.

                                                   Click on the link below. 

                                                     100 Ways to Use SSS




Comments