ACTIVE WEAR: FOR THE GARDEN WORK-OUT

Because 

To HAUL, we LIFT then dump. To plant we BEND and SQUAT.

KNEEL then RISE to our feet. WALKING a mile to spread seeds.

To clean our beds, we STRETCH. From Spring to Fall we REACH and sweat.

At the end the day, we smile and say, "What a Workout!" 

poem by Viv




                                                                                       

These pants are pocketed moisture-wicking capris.  Love the color for the garden workout. One thing that I don't like about wearing capris in my garden (for a longtime in the intense Texas sun) is the darker tan line I get across my calves. 😖 Add a moisture-wicking GRAY or LIGHT blue tunic-tee to cover the hips and upper-thighs.

 That's me (below) covering my buttocks and upper thighs, as well. (below)




Comments