HOW TO DEAL WITH A BEE ATTACK

 

 

Watch this video, and know your options to "bee" safe, Ladies.

Springtime brings bee activity.  Many women have husbands, who know about wearing the right colors outdoors, and that we shouldn't wear perfumes outdoors, because their sportsman. 

I don't have such a husband as many women don't have nature-knowledgeable men in their lives, so tell your friends about my blog.  My first post goes into more details about the colors.  

(Click on "Colors/Perfumes Matter" in the tab above.)  Thanks in advance.  

However, years ago, I believe I was led of God to watch/listen to a Master Gardener before I even had a garden.  That guy expressed the same rules I've written about in my blog for coexisting with flying bugs, which at the time made so much sense.  

Happy Gardening!

Comments