BEST TYPE OF ACTIVE WEAR SPORT BRA FOR GARDENING

can see much SUPPORT with this type of active wear bra, because of the high neck.  Just think, no cleavage hangs/stretches when leaning over (planting or seeding), in your gardening workouts.                                                                                                                                                



                                                                                                                               

            

If I were to purchase this particular bra, I'd button down to my belly an oversized cotton shirt and tie it up. The back of the shirt will hang over my hips: feminize that big shirt. Covered in cotton-coolness that works with a pair of loose-fitting rolled up jeans with my big brim Raffia straw hat w/chin cord. That's it! I'm ready for the intense Texas sun without wearing sunscreen and bug repellent every day while gardening and/or mowing.




(Sunscreens give me hives.  (Does anyone else get hives from wearing sunscreen in extreme heat?  Comment, please.) 

                                                          







Comments