HOLY VISITATION

Hey, y'all. The reason I purchased this wrought iron sign (the size of a license plate) was because it reminded me of the day Jesus visited my finished garden. 

One day, whilst I looked over all the work I'd done I felt the power of the Lord's touch (like a father strokes the head of His child): a sign to me that He approved.

Initially, the sign was on back order, which was saddening for a moment, but when I thought about the issue of having to wait for those words of Truth to be on display in my garden, I realized that I wasn't the only person who believes that God has given us His stamp of approval on our work we couldn't have done without Him. And we can thank Him for the precious souls or the company that produced this special sign. 

                                        Happy Gardening. And have a blessed day.



Comments