A MORE EXPERIENCED GARDENER REFERRED ME TO THIS PRODUCT

My friend's plants were so lush and healthy I had to ask her what she was doing.

Is anyone else familiar with this white powdery wonder?  Years ago, I was losing too many seedlings after transplanting them.  I'm 65 years old and female. Y'all know I've dealt with and heard about HORMONES for a LONG time, but PLANTS needing them too??  Well, whatever this powder does to help those seedlings is a very good thing.  

I also use Take Root during transplanting my larger babies (like trays of petunias, marigolds, and such).  Now I don't lose them from weird sicknesses the way I use to.

If you want to order it, Amazon carries it.  Or, you can pick it up at Lowe's, as well. 👍                                          

                                                          Happy Gardening, Girls!

Comments